Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Excuses and complaints

I have been a terrible blogger here lately. It has been over a month since I made an actual post. I've written several but none seemed quite right. Also, I've been working a lot here lately. On the days I've been off I feel like I have to spend every minute with my little guy. I guess I feel guilty about leaving him to work. After six months it is no easier to leave him and it is hard every time. Those are all excuses I know. 

I'm in a complaining mood today. Probably because I don't feel well. I didn't feel well yesterday either. Plus William was cranky do to more teeth trying to come through. On top of all of that, my husband was here for a grand total of 45 minutes after work before he went to play volleyball. Overall, the house is a mess bc I definitely didn't feel like cleaning yesterday. We were out of town this weekend so I didn't get it done this weekend either. Yesterday I could have definitely used some help but apparently volleyball is more important. Maybe I'm over reacting??  

I've been doing terrible with giving up Coke too. Yesterday I bet I had 3 glasses. It is bad and I know I need to give it up. It does seem to make my throat feel better. Excuses, I know!

Anyway, sorry for the negative rant. I'll try to do better. How about a picture of my sweet little man to make everyone feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment