Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy thanksgiving!!

Today is the day we do our mad dash! We started the day at my dad's house for thanksgiving and are currently driving the 6 plus hours to Bill's parents as I write this.

I've spent most of the morning thinking about last thanksgiving. This time last year I left my job at the hospital to supervise the renovation on our house. Bill was weeks away from finishing his masters degree. I fully expected to go back to work that January for Target. Little did I know that our precious baby boy was already a part of our lives and his needs would change all my plans! Now I look at our little boy and can't imagine our lives without him! So this Thanksgiving, I'm most thankful for our happy, healthy baby. There were times during my pregnancy when I was concerned he might not be. I look forward to our first Christmas together as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment