Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Weekend Photos!

-It was a seriously busy weekend. As many of you know I went to visit my dad and stepmom this weekend. William had been taking 3-4 steps around our house, but when we got to my dad's house he turned into a walking pro. I mean this kid was going everywhere. Twenty to thirty steps were no big deal at all! It was pretty amazing. Everyone kept telling me when he was ready he would just take off and that's exactly what he did!
-We got to go visit my grandmother. William was the hit of the nursing home.

-He got to pick his own pumpkin and watermelon from the garden. This was really exciting for him.

 
-He got to play with/in a bunch of farm equipment--which he loved! What little boy doesn't love tractors, combines, and fork lifts!



 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment