Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So What Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

It has been a while since I blogged. I decided to take a hiatus from social media/internet/blogging. I sometimes think that we are all too focused on those things instead of what's going on right in front of us but now I'm back. I'm going to try to have a better balance.

Shannon from Life after I Dew is actually having her little one today so good luck and congratulations to her. She has a guest blogger today so you can still go link up!

 Here's what I'm saying so what to this week. So what if:

-I didn't actually miss Facebook/internet during my online vacation. I have checked Facebook like 6 times today though!
-I prayed for nap time all morning. William is teething and very unhappy.
-I let William watch Cars this morning. I don't normally let him watch TV but he's been so fussy all morning and it made him be quiet for a little while.
-I nursed him to sleep for nap time...I know we are trying to cut down to just morning and bedtime nursing but I gave up.
-Yesterday was the same--fussy baby, mama praying for nap time, crash on couch when he finally goes down instead of cleaning.
-I really wish I had a cleaning lady. Only like once/twice a week. I feel like I am behind on cleaning and will never get caught up.
-I run to the bathroom and gobble down my birth control every morning when I wake up. FIRST THING!! I know so many pregnant/trying to be pregnant people right now. I know two families who are expected #6 any minute now. I am not ready for two let alone six. After the past couple days I may never be ready!
-I am looking forward to our 4.5 hour drive Friday. This is how much I'm looking forward to visiting with my family. I haven't seen my baby brother in several months.
-I have been doing horrible with working out. I am going to do better. I only work one day next week and I will work out during nap times...hopefully. I'm going to try to work out during nap time is probably a more accurate statement.
-My husband and I will never see eye to eye on what constitutes family time. Him-sitting in same room while he plays a video game. Me-doing something together.
-I am considering loaning a member of my family money...is this a bad idea?? I think it might be.
-I am considering trying to give up Coke again...it is really hard.
-I haven't had a good night's sleep in over 2 weeks. See above item-this might be a contributing factor. Or maybe I just need to find a doctor and get some Ambien.

Well that's it guys! Have a great rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck if you try to give up coke. I try every few months and fail. :) Ill try again when This baby is born.
    I just wish I had someone to keep Mackenzie busy so I can clean alone. Love that she wants to help, but it makes the job harder sometimes.
    Mackenzie is also fussy lately....molars. One more and teething is done!

    ReplyDelete