Thursday, August 22, 2013

A better me

I've decided to rededicate myself to better health and fitness. I "lost" all my baby weight--the number on the scale is actually 2 lbs less than the day I found out I was pregnant. However, my body is definitely not in as good a shape as it was before William. I restarted using my fitness pal today. Next week the plan is to begin Zumba at home. I ordered the DVDs and I'm a little scared about it. Basically, I'm afraid if its too hard I will just quit. I'm only writing this post to help hold myself accountable. I'm hoping this will help. I want to feel healthier, stronger, overall just better about myself. It's definitely not easy finding exercise time with a toddler but I'm going to work on it. I feel like my diet is pretty good, better than most (except for Coke) so that part won't be too bad for me but exercising is not something I enjoy so that's the hard part. So here's to eating better and exercising more--we'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment