Monday, February 4, 2013

Randomness

--I haven't posted in a while. I have been seriously busy. In addition to looking for a job, my brother came to visit this weekend with his daughter and new girlfriend. She seems like a really nice girl and he seems really happy with her. Hope this works out for him. I just want him to be happy!

--In other news, I have seriously got to start eating better. Those evil Girl Scouts!! I bet I have had like 2 boxes of those cookies in the past week. Plus I have been drinking alot of soda. Can you say bad for me! I am going to try to do better this month. Wish me luck.

--Additionally, I sent my husband to Walmart and asked him to buy my regular moisturizer. I even gave  him a coupon I had cut out of the paper. He came home with advanced wrinkle cream!! Seriously, I am only 32. Do I really need that?? Once I mentioned it to him, he said he got that one because it was on the picture on the coupon and that he didn't even notice the advanced wrinkle cream. Guess I will believe him for now.

--Teething continues which mean less sleep than normal. Great! This is only the second tooth! Hopefully, things improve as each tooth comes in? Maybe, hopefully??

1 comment:

  1. When my little guy was teething, each tooth was just as bad as the last...sorry. Maybe his will be easier :)

    ReplyDelete