For a couple month's now I've been reading So What Wednesday after I discovered Life After Dew (by accident!), so this week I've decided to participate! So here's what I'm saying so what for this week:
- I gave up eating out for Lent and the first thing I see this morning is a pancake commercial for Cracker Barrel. Of course, I now want those pancakes and I have nothing to make pancakes with! How am I going to make it 40 days??
- it's 9 am and my son is still in his pajamas. I have no intention of changing him. Like yesterday.
- I haven't gotten Bill a Valentine's Day gift yet!
- Last week, my husband bought advanced wrinkle cream instead of my usual moisturizer. I secretly like it better but won't tell him.
- I'm annoyed that nothing taped on my DVR last night so I have nothing new to watch during the baby's first nap.
- I had my baby 6 months ago and I still haven't bought any new jeans. My pre-pregnancy ones are too small even though I weigh less than I did before the baby. I'm wearing a size up but they are too big. Not fair. Time for a new company!
- I'm over this cold weather. Bring on the SPRING!!