Wednesday, April 3, 2013

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday


Once again I'm linking up with Shannon for another So What! Wednesday. This week I'm saying so what if:
  • I think my kid is the cutest baby ever! I'm sure most moms feel that way about their children. It is something about those cute chubby cheeks!
  •  
     

  • I gave up Coke for Lent; however, since Easter I've had one every day. BAD I know. I must do better.
  • I currently have 17 shows on my DVR. I am so far behind. It is hard to get all of it watched. I don't want to watch trash/reality TV while the baby is awake. I don't want him to see it even though I don't think he has any idea what's going on.
  • I have an appointment with an oral surgeon on Thursday. I am trying not to think about it.
  • I got to scope out the local nursery the other day. It is a good thing I didn't bring any money with me. I would have bought a ton of stuff! I am so ready for spring gardening!
  • I want a new hairstyle but can't decide what I want to do.
  • Our meal plan for the week features using the crock pot 3 times this week. It's just too easy!
That's what I'm saying so what to this week!

1 comment:

  1. I NEED to give up coke but have no will power! Also, good luck with the oral surgeon. I need to go to have my top wisdom teeth pulled and I keep putting it off.

    ReplyDelete