Once again I'm linking up with Shannon for another So What! Wednesday. This week I'm saying so what if:
- I think my kid is the cutest baby ever! I'm sure most moms feel that way about their children. It is something about those cute chubby cheeks!
- I gave up Coke for Lent; however, since Easter I've had one every day. BAD I know. I must do better.
- I currently have 17 shows on my DVR. I am so far behind. It is hard to get all of it watched. I don't want to watch trash/reality TV while the baby is awake. I don't want him to see it even though I don't think he has any idea what's going on.
- I have an appointment with an oral surgeon on Thursday. I am trying not to think about it.
- I got to scope out the local nursery the other day. It is a good thing I didn't bring any money with me. I would have bought a ton of stuff! I am so ready for spring gardening!
- I want a new hairstyle but can't decide what I want to do.
- Our meal plan for the week features using the crock pot 3 times this week. It's just too easy!