Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday


Today I'm saying So What if:
 
-I have been a big baby about this oral surgery thing. You try having 2 titanium rods screwed into your jaw and see how you feel. Let me tell you, it is not fun.
-I'm currently drinking a Coke as I type this. I am giving it up, but after having oral surgery last Friday it seems to ease my pain. Maybe it is mental.
-I can only eat soft foods until Friday. Ice cream is soft!!
-I'm watching some strange Syfy show while the baby sleeps. I walked over and turned on the TV because I didn't see the remote. I guess my husband was watching this channel.
-I still can't find the TV remote and am too lazy to look for it this morning.
-The baby and I went back to sleep after he nursed at 7am. Now his nap schedule is off and I have no one to blame but myself.
-I want an umbrella stroller for William but have no idea which one to get. Some are like $45 and some are like $200. I don't want to get ripped off but I don't want a piece of junk I need to replace before summer is over.
-I am starting to delete blogger who add their links to link ups but don't actually do the link up. It annoys me and I will no longer read you.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem right now with finding an umbrella stroller. I don't want the cheaper $15 one or the expensive $200 one. I'm thinking I'm going to go to Once Upon A Child and see if I can find a nice one for less money.

    ReplyDelete