Monday, April 29, 2013

9 months old!

Last week William turned 9 months old! It is crazy to think about him almost being 1! This months photo session resulted in nearly 120 photos to get about 15 good ones! Between him not feeling well, me not feeling well, and a dead camera battery I thought we'd never get some decent photos.

  • Weight: We find out for sure tomorrow but I'm guessing around 22 lbs
  • Height: Again we find our for sure tomorrow but I'm guessing 29-30 inches
  • Diaper size: 3
  • Clothes: 9 and 12 months. Most are 12 months, but he can still wear a few of his 9 month shirts.
  • Sleeping: around 11 hours at night. We have recently moved to one long nap of around 1.5-2 hours and one 45-60 minute nap. It has been working out great. I can get a lot done during the long nap.
  • Four teeth are currently all the way in. Two more are about half way in. I feel like we have been non-stop teething for 5 months now

  • Favorite things: all the usual toys--Sophie, Rattle Ball, blocks, books, teethers. His new favorite toy is a mini Georgia Tech volleyball. We had to give it to him for his photos in order to make him sit still.
  • The talk of a birthday party has begun. I was thinking of a small family party for his one year party. Grandparents, his couple aunts and uncles, and his 5 cousins. My husband has a giant event at the pool with all our friends with kids. Does everyone really have a huge party for their child turning one?? He won't even remember it.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment