Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hello again!

It has been a while since I've been on here. Between vacationing, working, and planning/having our little guys birthday party, I haven't had much time for anything else. I feel like I'm so behind with everything else. The house is a mess, laundry is piling up, and I feel like I may never catch up on any of it. Maybe I should think about getting a cleaning lady just to get things straightened up so I can start with a "clean" slate. Wonder if I can talk Bill into that one?? I doubt it. I worked 4 days last week which didn't help matters at all.

Like I said earlier, we had William's birthday party this weekend. It is hard to believe that a year ago tomorrow our little guy was born. This past weekend we had his birthday party. It was good. It took a while but I finally found a lady on Etsy to design his invite for me and I love how it turned out!


I wanted to have all his monthly pictures so everyone could see how he's grown over the past year!

 All 6 of his grandparents were able to come. I don't think they've all been here at one time since our wedding in 2010. Basically, we had a pool party with our family and close family friends--over 40 people in all! It was crazy. William had a great time playing with his cake and swimming in the pool.




He had no interest in opening his presents so basically I had to do that for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment