Thursday, March 21, 2013

March Madness


Well I filled out a bracket for March Madness. I have never done this before. I've always watched games and enjoy the tournament but never filled out the bracket. Naturally, I'm just not that competitive; however, this bracket has really made me want to win. I entered into Ramblings of a Suburban Mom's March Madness contest. It would be nice to win . She is giving away a prize that but that's not my main goal. I just realized I don't even know what the prize is!! What I really want to do is to beat my husband. I don't know why I'm want to beat him so bad but I think it's because he is super competitive especially where sports are concerned. He knows all about the teams and I've never heard of some of them. I have no idea where a lot of them are even from. I basically guessed my way through my picks. I still think it would be great the be able to beat him. The bragging rights would be crazy. I think he would be impressed if I just came close to his score. I know it's a long shot. I don't even know how it's scored. As of today, he has gotten all his picks right and I've missed a couple. Hopefully, things will start getting better for me! Everyone cheer for Louisville to win because I picked them and my husband picked Georgetown (I think)!

No comments:

Post a Comment