Thursday, March 7, 2013

Random Thursday Thoughts

Thursday Thoughts


Today I've decided to in a brand new link up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts.

-Using my Fitness Pal is kind of giving me anxiety. Every time I approach my calorie goal (which I think is too low by the way) I start to get nervous! Thinking about ditching it.
-Yesterday I turned my son's diaper box into a toy box. He needed one and it was too cold to go get one. So I got out some green wrapping paper--his room is a blue and green sea theme--and wrapped the box. Viola! Instant toy box. And it was free!
-My husband's birthday is Monday and I still don't really know what to get him. He is an airplane nerd but it's really hard to find things related to that. I'll probably end up getting him flight time...like last year! At least I know he will like it.
-I need/want a vacation somewhere warm.
-I want a new haircut but have no idea what to do or where to get it done.
-Here are some random cute baby pics since I haven't put any up in a while



 

1 comment:

  1. Love those baby pictures!

    And I am trying to decide what to do for my husband's birthday too! So many decisions!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete