Linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for Thursday Thoughts again! Here's what's on my mind right now!
- Sickness seems to finally have left our house...hurray! Things can finally get back to normal!
- I am so looking forward to the warm up expected here this coming week. I am so ready for spring/summer. I definitely need to move to some place tropical. My cold tolerance is low!
- Also, if it doesn't get warm enough by Easter I'm going to have to get my baby a new Easter outfit. The one I got is this cute little short overall, but if it's too cold we will have to go back shopping!
- I am taking a flower photography class this weekend at the Huntsville Botanic Gardens. I am so excited about this! Two of my favorite things: my camera and flowers! My husband is super wonderful for finding this for me.
- Last night I stayed up way to late trying to finish my book club book Gone Girl. My nook died with 60 pages left. I can't wait to find out what happens.