Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday


This week I'm saying So What if:
  • I took a little blog vacation.
  • I didn't get the job I applied for even though I thought it was the perfect job for me. Guess it means I'm meant to be at home with my little guy. Although, "we hired someone with more experience" isn't something I can change or work on for next time.
  • Our Easter plans are still uncertain. My dad and step mom were supposed to come here but now she has a new job and may have to work. So we might drive 5 hours to B's parent's house but I can't pack because I don't know! AHHHH! It's driving me crazy!
  • I am so far behind on my trash TV shows. I don't think I've seen more than only 1 episode of Teen Mom this season.
  • I seriously considered eating roasted chicken for breakfast this morning! I made a roasted chicken last night and it was the best one I've ever made. I seriously looked at it for 5 minutes this morning before settling on mini-wheats.
  • (Speaking of breakfast) I can't start my morning without orange juice. I mean I'm addicted to it like others are to coffee.
  • I'm crazy excited to watch my plants come back up from last year. I check on my hydrangeas almost daily to make sure they still have new leaves. I am literally stalking the plants in my backyard. I am soooo ready for spring!

6 comments:

  1. SnowAngelMama here...you should definitely catch up on Teen Mom 2 LOL it's been pretty funny this season I think :) It's my third favorite trashy show behind Days and GH!

    http://mystayathomemamalife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know but I'm considering waiting until the marathon prior to the season finale!

      Delete
  2. I am so behind on my reality TV too! I hate it but I guess it's a good thing b/c it means I've been doing other, more important things...right? Or so I tell myself!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it means you are doing more important things...like prepping for the new baby!

      Delete
  3. I hate the "not enough experience" line. How am I suppose to gain experience if no one will hire me?!?

    ReplyDelete