This week I'm saying So What if:
- I took a little blog vacation.
- I didn't get the job I applied for even though I thought it was the perfect job for me. Guess it means I'm meant to be at home with my little guy. Although, "we hired someone with more experience" isn't something I can change or work on for next time.
- Our Easter plans are still uncertain. My dad and step mom were supposed to come here but now she has a new job and may have to work. So we might drive 5 hours to B's parent's house but I can't pack because I don't know! AHHHH! It's driving me crazy!
- I am so far behind on my trash TV shows. I don't think I've seen more than only 1 episode of Teen Mom this season.
- I seriously considered eating roasted chicken for breakfast this morning! I made a roasted chicken last night and it was the best one I've ever made. I seriously looked at it for 5 minutes this morning before settling on mini-wheats.
- (Speaking of breakfast) I can't start my morning without orange juice. I mean I'm addicted to it like others are to coffee.
- I'm crazy excited to watch my plants come back up from last year. I check on my hydrangeas almost daily to make sure they still have new leaves. I am literally stalking the plants in my backyard. I am soooo ready for spring!