Wednesday, June 19, 2013

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Shannon over at Life After I Dew for another So What! Wednesday. This week I'm saying so what if:

-I don't work again until July 5th! So that means no money but so what! I'd rather be home with my little guy!
-I haven't been to the grocery store in over a week. I am going to go today. We really need some food! Plus, I forgot to thaw the hamburger meat I need for the spaghetti tonight so I have to buy more.
-I am sad about the fish pond. Apparently, it is going to cost over $2000 to fix our pond. I was hoping for like $500. I think we are going to have to wait to fix it. I can't see spending that much money right now on a luxury item. It's not like it's the roof or something. Basically, it's not something we need to live so I can't see spending the money. Maybe we can save money and do this at a later time
:(
-I go Thursday to see the oral surgeon again. If everything has healed correctly I will get my implant crowns next week! Finally, the disastrous saga of my teeth will be over. However, I am still scared about this...they said it takes 1.5 hours. Why does it take that long to put on 2 crowns--scary.
-My mother's day fig trees are growing figs! The guy at the nursery said it would take a couple of years so I am surprised. I am seriously concerned the squirrels will try to get them before they are ripe. Is it illegal to kill squirrels if they are bothering you? I mean these squirrels are always digging up my flowers, peppers, and eating all the bird seed.
-I have given up on making William wear shoes. He hates them and cries about it when I put them on. I'm hoping when he starts to walk things will go better.
-Two of my best friends from college are coming to see me next week! I am excited. I haven't seen one of them in years. She's been working at an Air Force hospital in Germany. I haven't seen the other one since my baby shower. Neither has seen my son except for in pictures! I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment