Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Shannon for another So What! Wednesday. This week I'm saying So What! If:

-I didn't go to work yesterday. My little guy was sick so I had to call out even though I've only worked there for 3 weeks.
-I have to work tomorrow to make up that day :(
-I'm still having doubts about returning to work in the first place. It was nice to see my paycheck deposited but I hate leaving this little guy.

-I hate pumping at work....It is the worst thing ever!
-I haven't gotten my dad or my husband a father's day gift. My dad is easy...Lowe's gift card makes him a happy guy any day, but Bill is going to be harder.
-I feel like I clean our floors at least 3 times each day and I'm tired of it. If I don't William finds (and tries to eat) every little thing on them!
-I haven't figured out what's happening for William's first birthday and it's only 6-7 weeks away!
-I'm considering taking the batteries out of William's glowing sea horse. The music drives me nuts and it plays forever!!
-I have a huge pile of laundry sitting upstairs that needs to be folded and I currently have zero plans to do this. I keep hoping Bill will do it...like that's ever going to happen!




2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog!!
    Now following!
    Looking forward to keeping up!

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete