Wednesday, June 26, 2013

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday
It's Wednesday so it's time for another So What! Wednesday. Here's what I'm saying so what if:
-My post yesterday is stuck in blogger limbo. It says it's posted when I look at my blogger dashboard but it is definitely not on my page. Guess I'll repost it later this week if it doesn't show up!
-Yesterday, the baby went down for a nap at 8:30am. My choices were clean the house, nap, or shower. Guess what I did...nap. I seriously needed the sleep.
-This morning was just like yesterday morning...nap won yet again.
-I let my son eat cantaloupe for dinner last night. He refused the chicken and squash. He would only eat cantaloupe. At least it's fruit so it's healthy.
-Two of my best friends are coming to visit Friday and I have yet to clean the house. I mean we all went to college together surely they don't expect a super clean house. They know I have a seriously active 11 month old right??
-Laundry has been waiting in the laundry room for several days now. Who cares? I just shut the door and pretend it's not there.
-I couldn't wait to watch yesterday's episode of Pretty Little Liars this morning so I watched it during breakfast...with the baby in the room. I try not to let him watch TV but I couldn't wait. He really didn't seem interested anyway. He just played with his toys instead.
-I ate 2 oatmeal cream pies today. Those things are seriously addictive. I don't know why my husband keeps buying them when he knows I can't resist them.

No comments:

Post a Comment