Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday Round-up

It was a seriously busy weekend around here. We worked really hard redoing my brother in laws flower beds. He went from dead or overgrown bushes to a nice flower bed featuring roses and lilies. I am pleased with the way it turned out and hope he is too.

 
 
Our little guy has been teething again. He's had a lot of problems with these two teeth. I feel so bad for him, but there is nothing I can do about it. He has been sleeping a lot and very much attached to Mr. Bear--he even had to go to Wal-Mart with us today. Hopefully, those teeth will pop through soon and he will feel better. Because he is feeling bad I became one of those moms--the ones that buy their child a toy at the store. I bought him one of the little people dolls. He saw it when we went in and started reaching for it. So I gave in. I guess it was worth it but hopefully he doesn't expect something every time we go.



No comments:

Post a Comment