Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday Thoughts
 
Today I'm linking up with Jennifer at Ramblings of a Suburban Mom for another Thursday Thoughts!
 
-Last night I watched Toddlers and Tiaras on TLC. Two things struck me. Number 1: These people are crazy! Some of these moms are spending thousands of dollars on these pageants and they are obsessed! Some of the kids have fake teeth and hair pieces! A lot of the mom's are more upset if their child doesn't win than the kiddos. Last night the police were called on one of the moms because she was acting so crazy. Seriously, what kind of example does this set for your child?? Number 2: TLC stands for the learning channel. I don't feel like any program I saw advertised (or the one I was watching) involved learning at all. Here comes Honey Boo Boo definitely not a learning opportunity.
 
-I have become obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. I watched the previous season in record time on Netflix. Then, I scrolled through our guide forever to find the premiere from last week's rebroadcast so I could record it. And I set up a recording for all future episodes!! Both of which I watched yesterday. So now I'm completely caught up and feel sad that I now have to wait weekly to see what happens to these overly dramatic high schoolers! Ridiculous I know but we all need our fixes!
 
-I am looking for a place to let me make the invitations I want for William's birthday. I want a card that shows all his monthly pictures I've taken. I can't find any where on the web to let me create and order them. It is really bumming me out. I wanted to have it finished by Monday so when I take his 11 month pic I can just insert it and order. I know exactly how I want it to look. I just need someone to make it for me and I feel like I'm running out of time!! If anyone knows where to get/make these PLEASE let me know!
 
Guess that's it for the day--go link up with Jennifer!

1 comment:

  1. I got invitations for my son's first birthday on Etsy and they used my monthly pictures all along the border. The seller designed it and then emailed the pdf or jpg to me so I could have them printed.

    ReplyDelete