Wednesday, May 15, 2013

So What! Wednesday

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying so what if:

-Today is our third anniversary but I can't kiss my husband. I am still considered contagious until tomorrow. Sad, I know. I hate strep throat.
-Next Monday, I start orientation for my job. I am so nervous about leaving the William. I know after the training I will only work every now and then but I'm still nervous about leaving him. I think this is normal
-I want a dog, I think. I know we can't have one any time soon for various reasons but I really want one anyway. William gets so excited when he sees this old lab that walks in our neighborhood. His owner is always nice and lets the baby pet him. I think we will have to get one someday. Every little boy needs a dog, right??
-We did really good on our meal plan this week so far but I'm so looking forward to going out tomorrow for our anniversary and choosing something random to eat. Sometimes it is nice to not have the whole weeks worth of meals preplanned.
-I really want some Coke. I have been trying to avoid it but I'm tired of water.
-I'm trying to do better about exercising. I want to look decent in a swimsuit this year after being huge and pregnant last year! I weigh less than I did before I was pregnant but my stomach definitely isn't as toned. Any ideas? The treadmill just isn't cutting it. Plus I am struggling to avoid all the bad food around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment