Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Thursday Thoughts

-I keep wondering when/if my son will ever go to sleep without having to nurse to sleep. I am so over it.
-I need new recipes. I feel like we are in a food rut. I've been trying some from Pinterest but not a lot have been catching my eye.
-I need new book to read. I'm kind of in a rut here too. Reading all the same sorts of books.
-I must go jeans shopping. I hate jeans shopping. I hate trying on various styles/sizes. It is so frustrating but I am still wearing the 4s I got while I was pregnant. I can't fit in my 0s and don't think I ever will again :( I need to go buy some jeans that fit! Even my husband has been saying I need to go shopping.
-I have been watching The Lying Game on Netflix. It is based on a book by the lady who wrote the book Pretty Little Liars. It is another teenage drama. I like it so far.
-I am still conflicted about this one year birthday party. I want small family and close friends. My husband wants large pool party. I didn't realize people did large parties for turning one!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of people do large parties and go all out! It's not for me though since I feel like the kids have no idea anyways you know??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't get it. I was thinking grandparents, 2 aunts, 3 uncles, 5 cousins, and a little family cookout. Maybe our close friends who have a son one day older! I'm beginning to think this is more for My husband than William!

      Delete