Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Thursday Thoughts

Today I'm linking up with Jennifer for another Thursday's Thoughts.

Thursday Thoughts
-When should I expect my little guy to start walking? He's 10 months old and has been walking along the furniture for a few weeks.
-How did I ever work 12-13 hour shifts? Eight hours seems to take forever!! Maybe it's because I'm missing my little guy the whole time?
-We got our first farm co-op box last Thursday. This week we are experimenting with kohlrabi. I had never heard of it before. I'll let you know how it goes.
-I am trying to do better with my food choices and exercising. I have lost all my baby weight plus a few extra pounds. But nothing is toned like it was before the baby. It seems like no matter what I do it doesn't get any better. Maybe I should just give up??

No comments:

Post a Comment